June 02, 2016

"Love" Layout - VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello everyone! I am back! For the past 2 months or so, I had a lot of busy work to take care of. I apologize to all of my fans... ;-) Anyways, on with the show!

I am SUPER excited because I am finally a member of the Scraps of Elegance monthly kit club. I was so happy to see the main kit and my elements add-on come in the mail this month!

So this is my newest layout titled "Love", and it is my entry for the Scraps of Elegance inspiration board for May, 2016. Also, I made a video tutorial for my layout and it is posted at the end of this post.

Love Scrapbooking Layout Mixed Media

Here is the May inspiration board:

Scraps of Elegance Inspiration Board - May, 2016

The colors in the board (which were also part of the kit) inspired me for this layout. Also the rusted, antique car reminded me that I just turned another year older last month. This is why I chose a picture from childhood :-)


I had such a blast creating this layout... believe it or not, this is the VERY first time I EVER used modeling paste that wasn't homemade! The main kit came with DecoArt Modeling paste, so I finally got to add texture without making the paste myself.


It was also a lot of fun to experiment with all of the unique embellishments... pushing my creativity a bit more than usual, which is always fun to  me with mixed media.


Check out my scrapbook.com page for the product list and placement. For the details on how I created my layout, feel free to check my video below:


Thanks for visiting! Have a spectacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment