September 29, 2016

"French Riviera" Layout - VIDEO TUTORIAL - Scraps of Elegance "By the Sea" Kit

Hello friends!  I have finally finished my second layout with video tutorial using the Scraps of Elegance "By the Sea" kit for August, 2016. The list of products I used for this layout along with the video tutorial (mostly in fast-forward motion) can be found at the end of this blog entry.

french riviera mixed media scrapbook layout with video tutorial

Here are some pictures to show the texture details:









List of products used:
  • Blue Fern Studios - Seaside Cottage - "Regalia" paper
  • Blue Fern Studios - Seaside Cottage - "Calling Cards" paper
  • Blue Fern Studios Flowers - "Seaside Lilies"
  • Blue Fern Studios Flowers - "Attic Charm Daisies"
  • Prima Flowers - French Riviera - "Marseille"
  • Prima French Riviera Chipboards
  • Prima Vintage Emporium Epherma
  • Finnabair Art Ingredients - Microbeads - "Black"
  • Finnabair Clear Stamp - "Crackle"
  • StazOn Ink Pad - "Jet Black"
  • Tim Holtz Stencil - "Doily"
  • Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous - "Blackbird COM017"
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology "Special Moments - Occasions"
  • Ranger Distress Spray Stain - "Walnut Stain"
  • Ranger Distress Spray Stain - "Antique Linen"
  • Ranger Distress Paint - "Picket Fence"
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Shot - "Blue Hawaiian Blue"
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray - "Navy"
  • Liquitex Basics Acrylic Gesso
  • Golden Modeling Paste
  • Golden Regular Gel Matte Medium
  • Liquitex Fluid Matte Medium

I hope I was able to give you some inspiration today! Thank you for stopping by to take a look. :-)

T. T. F. N.!
Ta-Ta For Now!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and fun video! Enjoyed watching your process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Be truthful with me about this question I have about my scrapbook tutorials... Do you think I should try to clean my table top or just get a whole different piece of wood? Lol JK :-)

      Delete
  2. beautifully done and love your video process. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can you keep a secret? I started doing video tutorials because I would look back at details of layouts I already did and couldn't remember what I did... lol ADHD and mixed media are not friends lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am slowly attempting certain ideas and techniques from Lisa's and Anna's creations... there are certain details in their art that my mind is trying to understand... I admire their work for sure. I'm real excited to see what they make with the Timeless kit!

      Delete