November 13, 2017

"Boo" Halloween Layout for the Scraps of Darkness October Kit!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a fun and spooky halloween this year!  My newest layout using the October, 2017 Scraps of Darkness Kit is titled "Boo".  I tried to make it a bit spooky and a bit cute, because my nephew's picture captures a bit of both.



Here is a preview of the Scraps of Darkness Kit for October, 2017 with the Elements Add On and the Floral Add On for my project:





It may be difficult to see under all the layers of gesso and modeling paste, but I used a layer of matte gel medium to adhere the Fancy Pants  ephemera under the layers of paint and texture.





I used the purple Petaloo flowers and the orange Prima flowers from the Floral Add On kit.



The black lace is versatile because it can be used on spooky halloween layouts and elegant layouts!



A nice final touch to the project was the Tim Holtz Halloween Shape Tokens.



I hope you are able to check out the Scraps of Darkness online store here and check out the Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance Kits before they are sold out!

You can see a lot of great inspiration from the designers by checking out the blog here.

Thanks for visiting today and have fun creating! :-)

~Jessica McFall

No comments:

Post a Comment