March 14, 2018

"Adorable" Layout - Blue Fern Studios March Inspiration

"Adorable"

Hi everyone!  My first project I would like to share with you is titled "Adorable".  This is my grandpa's picture of Shirley Temple when he was stationed at Hawaii.  I used the Memoires Collection paper for my background along with the Photographic Record paper and Calling Cards paper to layer behind the photograph.

Shirley Temple Vintage Mixed Media Layout

I sprinkled Twig seedlings over matte gel and a stencil.  Here you can also see that I used two pieces of Lace 12 behind the photo and the paper layers.


The long chipboard piece is the Destiny Collage chipboard that I originally embossed with Black Gold embossing powder for a different project but changed my mind (lol).  So over that embossing powder, I embossed the chipboard with Pure Red and Seven Seas embossing powders.  Using the Crackle Textures stamp, I embossed the areas with Ivory embossing powder.


For the Adorable chipboard title and the Bits of Honey chipboard pieces, I used brown distress ink to color the pieces then used the Crackle Textures stamp with Dark Chocolate embossing powder over areas of the chipboard.  The small blue flowers are from the Chesterville Blooms set.  In several areas around the page, I sprinkled a bit of Russett glitter and Blue Ice glitter over matte gel.


And finally, you can see a close-up of the Bits of Honey chipboard and the piece of Lace 12.


Here is the list of products I used:

Paper:
Memoires Collection
Photographic Record
Calling Cards

Glitter:
Russett
Blue Ice

Chipboard:
Adorable
Bits of Honey
Destiny Collage

Embossing Powder:
Pure Red
Seven Seas
Ivory
Dark Chocolate

Flowers:
Chesterville Blooms

Stamp:
Crackle Textures

Lace:
Lace 12





No comments:

Post a Comment