March 14, 2018

Blue Fern Studios Canvas - In the Mood

"In the Mood"

For my second project this month on the Blue Fern Studios blog, I stepped outside my comfort zone and tried a shabby chic canvas.  I used a ton of Blue Fern Studios products from this collection for the canvas!  

Blue Fern Studios In the Mood Canvas

The main heart on the canvas is the Blissful paper from the In the Mood Collection.  The red frame and black heart to the top left of the canvas are Printed Chipboard pieces from the In the Mood Collection.  The design on the black heart is the Penned Flourishes stamp embossed with Pure Red embossing powder.


Lace 3B is the black lace that I embossed with Black & Gold embossing powder.  The circle floral frame was also embossed with the Black & Gold embossing powder.  Lace 12 is at the top left of the canvas and very elegant.  


Beating Heart and Gold Nugget seedlings were applied with matte gel over some cheesecloth.  I used a stencil with glass bead gel to the top left side of the canvas then sprinkled some Mocha glitter over the design.


The large white rose in the center of the cluster is from the Garden Blooms set, while the pink flowers are from the Moody Florals set.


To fill in spots on my canvas I used some old roses from my stash and put gesso on the tips and sprinkled with Rose Gold glitter.

Here are the products I used:

Paper:
In the Mood - Blissful

Glitter:
Rose Gold
Mocha

Chipboard:
In the Mood - Printed Chipboard
Floral Frame

Embossing Powder:
Black & Gold
Pure Red

Seedlings:
Beating Heart
Gold Nugget

Flowers:
Garden Blooms
Moody Florals

Stamp:
Penned Flourishes

Lace:
Lace 12
Lace 3B

No comments:

Post a Comment