March 14, 2018

Blue Fern Studios "Perfect" Layout

"Perfect"

My final project for Blue Fern Studios this month is a very basic layout using some of the the In the Mood Collection along with other collections.  The background paper is Amused from the In the Mood Collection.  I created the background with modeling paste, stencil, and black spray stain.  Then I stamped it with the Tattered Newsprint stamp.

Blue Fern Studios Perfect Mixed Media Layout

The two white roses are from the Garden Blooms set and the other flowers are from the Apricot Blooms set.  For each flower on the page, I used matte gel on the tips of the flowers and sprinkled Mocha glitter on the tips.  For the Apricot Blooms, I removed the flower stamens and replaced them with a pearl using matte medium then sprinkled Gold Nugget seedlings around the pearls.


To go along with the glitter theme, I used Black & Gold embossing powder as part of the matting behind the photo.  Under the picture the Lace 10 adds a nice soft touch to the layout.


The Lattice Panel chipboard and Perfect chipboard title were first coated in gesso, then I painted them with a very concentrated white acrylic paint.  Finally, I used the Crackle Textures stamp with Coral embossing powder to add interest to the chipboard.


Here are the products I used for this layout:

Paper:
In the Mood - Amused

Glitter:
Mocha

Chipboard:
Lattice Panel
Perfect

Embossing Powder:
Black & Gold
Coral

Seedlings:
Gold Nugget

Flowers:
Garden Blooms
Apricot Blooms

Stamps:
Crackle Textures
Tattered Newsprint

Lace:
Lace 10

Thanks for taking a look and have a great day!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment