July 04, 2018

"Happiness is Homemade" for BFS!

"Happiness is Homemade"

Hello friends!  My first layout for Blue Fern Studios for May uses the Homespun Collection.

Blue Fern Studios Homespun layout Happiness by Jessica

Using the Homemade paper for my background and Home Sweet Home for matting, I used the printed chipboard under the picture and as my title.  I used Glass seedlings and Army Dust glitter along with the Crackle Texture Stamp with green mists to create the background.


To the left of the picture you will see the the heart from the XOXO Title chipboard primed with gesso then painted in 2 different colors of pink mists.  The lily on this side is from the Harvest Lillies set.


To the right of the page, you can see a piece of the Wanderlust Vine Set and flower from the Dark Tropic Lillies Set.  I used a piece of Lace #12 to decorate the bottom.


Come on by my blog later this week for more inspiration!
~Jessica

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Homespun - Homemade
Homespun - Home Sweet Home

Chipboard
Xoxo Title Set
Homespun Printed Chipboard

Flowers
Harvest Lillies
Dark Tropic Lillies
Wanderlust Vine

Stamp
Crackle Texture

Seedlings
Glass

Glitter
Army Dust

Lace
Lace #12

No comments:

Post a Comment